Giving back to the community is one way that PROTEUS demonstrates good corporate citizenship. PROTEUS contributes to organizations and individuals that are making a difference in people’s lives — and making communities stronger.
"We make a living by what we get,
but we make a life by what we give."
— Winston Churchill
- Pediatric cancer research
- Support for the Annapolis Wellness House for cancer patients and their families
- Computer science scholarships for university students
- Volunteerism and support to the Annapolis Boys & Girls Club
- Treats for Troops
- Animal welfare programs
- The Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA)
- Local and world little league baseball programs
Recent Community NewsPROTEUS Rallies Strong Support in the Walk to Defeat ALS
For the fourth consecutive year the PROTEUS Technologies Team proudly united in support for the Walk to Defeat ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease) at Druid Hill Park in Baltimore... Read More